Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bugaboo cameleon 2nd gen extra boxed will post +

Please feel free to make a sensible Offer. Bugaboo cameleon 2nd generation in excellent used condition purchased new owned by only myself and lightly used for one child along side other strollers.  The base fabrics navy with orange canvas tailored fabrics. It comes with  -a nearly new bugaboo bassinet carrycot With areo sleep mattress and orange canvas apron -bugaboo universal navy footmuff excellent condition used for one winter -bugaboo car seat adaptors for maxi cosi Car seat,  -3 bumper bar covers 1 black, 1 blue, 1 taggie ltd edition blue zoo cover, - handle bar cover back,  -bugaboo cameleon raincover perfect condition,  -navy underseat basket brand new in box  -orange canvas seat cover, apron  and hood excellent used condition immaculately clean and Mark free, - harness pads new,  - Bugaboo navy blue parasol excellent condition lightly used or one summer.  Condition the chassis is in excellent condition the wheels are also in excellent condition showing minimal wear and spotlessly clean, the handle is spotless as new as I have always used a cover the baby bumper bar is as new I have always used a cover so no damage to the foam all clean. The whole stroller is immaculately clean I am very particular and this cameleon has been very lightly used for one child as I have two other pushchairs it has never been put in the car only used for walks. Only selling due to my excessive collection that must be reduced as we are moving.  I also have for sale separately a Paul Frank ltd edition colour blocks hood. I have all of the original boxes and packaging if wanted for the cameleon the fabrics and the footmuff. I can post via recorded courier payment to be made via paypal or cash upon collection from Harrow London ha1 or I may be able to deliver locally for a small charge of petrol payment made via paypal.  Any questions let me know   Sent from my iPhone Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular