Friday, June 15, 2012

Baby boy cloths,maxi cosi car seat, baby walker,play mat,Moses basket,cross trainer -

Hi, I live in East Ham- manor park. I have a beautiful selection of baby boy garmets,all only been worn once or twice. I also have a baby walker, a black maxi cosi cabio car seat,a play mat, a lovely silky material cream Moses basket with the stand ( baby only slept in a few times).Also I have a cross trainer which is new but been put away because I lost all my baby weight naturally. Cloths 0-3 months 10 Baby sit in Wallker with huge food tray 10 Black maxi cosi car seat 70 (brought for 100) Moses basket with stand 40 (brought for 70) Play mat 3 Cross trainer 50 All items comes from a clean smoke free house and all items have been very well taken care of.MY son is now 10 months so all the items are fairly new.FOr more information,I can be contacted on 07740865763.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular